The internet is becoming the most popular way that people look for products or services. Make sure you are there to be found, with an effective brochure website to give you an online presence.
What can we do for you?
At Tribtec, we place a high value on usability and build easy-to-use, attractive, search engine friendly websites.
We will discuss your requirements with you to develop a website that does what you need, with a look-and-feel that is custom designed especially to suit your site.
We include many features such as Search Engine Optimisation as standard in our websites, that others charge extra for. You will also have the ability to update the information on your website yourself whenever you need to.
The following features are included in all of our websites as standard:
Additional features: Your website can also include many additional features including those listed below. As we have in-house programming expertise, we can develop customised functionality or even create bespoke solutions.
Hosting & Domain Registration: We can also set up the web hosting and domain name registration for your website on your behalf if you need us to. This will include email addresses at the registered domain name.
Having a website is not enough... having the right website is the key
A poor website can give a bad or inaccurate impression of your business and may discourage potential customers, or it may not rank in Google searches. To work effectively, your website should look attractive, be easy to use, make the right impression to impress potential customers and people must be able to find it.
We use our strong business and technical background to identify your business objectives and build your website around your requirements and budget.
What is a Brochure Website?
A brochure website is exactly what it sounds like - a website with information for visitors to learn more about your business and how to contact you, promoting your goods and services to a world-wide audience 24 hours a day.
Unlike a printed brochure, a website can go further by taking advantage of the instant and interactive nature of the internet to include changing content & multi-media, and allow your customers to interact with you.
What can a Brochure website do for you?
A brochure website creates an online presence for your business, promoting your goods and services to a world-wide audience 24 hours a day.
There are many advantages to your business of having an effective website:
- Generate Business Enquiries - The internet is becoming the most popular way to look for products or services. Make sure you are there to be found
- Cost Savings - No need to print expensive brochures or catalogues anymore, simply direct potential customers to your website. If information changes, there are no re-prints - you can update your website instantly.
- Convenience for Customers - your website is available 24 hours a day and is accessible world-wide, so customers can view it any time that suits them, from anywhere.
- Always up-to-date - Unlike a printed brochure which cannot be changed and can become out of date, you can update your website as often as you need and changes are immediate.
- Interactive - Customers can interact with your website using features such maps, forms, slideshows, etc. Contact forms and integrating with social media such as Facebook allow your customers to interact with you online.
- Multimedia - Image galleries, videos, music and other multimedia can be used to engage visitors, enhancing their experience and strengthening the impression of what you offer.
- Dynamic - Your website can even include content that is dynamically added without your involvement, such as news updates from news providers, weather forecasts.
Do you need a Content Management System (CMS)?
A Content Management System is a web application designed to allow users to add, edit and manage content on a brochure website.
There are several reasons for using a CMS, but the main reason is to allow website owners to update their website content themselves. There are many different CMSs that vary in size and functionality, and it is important to choose the right one - a system that is too complex for your requirements can be cumbersome, as well as slowing down your site with unnecessary functionality.
You don't have to worry about choosing a CMS
When we discuss your website with you, we will evaluate your requirements and use the CMS most suitable for you.
Enhance your website with additional features
Enhance your website by taking advantage of the interactive and multimedia features of the internet. Integrating with social media such as Facebook and features such as a contact form allow your customers to interact with you online.
We can add extra features to your website if required, including:
- Photo galleries
- Site search
- Contact forms
- Order forms
- News updater for you to publish and manage your own news updates
- Social networking integration including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & YouTube and more
- Downloadable files such as media files or documents
- Embedded media (video, music)
- Interactive location map
- Interactive calendar
- Include external content that is automatically updated, e.g. weather forecast, latest news headlines
- login / secured area
- print version
- translation widg
We can also provide additional online services, including:
- Hosting & Domain Name Registration
- Email Campaigns
- Newsletters & newsletter sign-up
- Google AdWords for promotion
- Google Maps: We can add your business to Google Maps as a permanent marker, so it will appear in related Map searches for your area.
- Mobile site development - create a tailored version of your site for mobile users
Contact us now to take the first step in creating the right website for your business
- Website Design Create an online presence for your business
- e-Commerce Solutions Conduct your business online 24 hours a day
- Custom Development Bespoke development for features or applications
All our websites include as standard:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- CMS to Update Website
- iPad Compatible
- Custom Design
- Visitor Statistics Tracking
- In-House Development